Stongs Market Limited Partnership based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver. Stongs Market Limited Partnership is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. With more than eighty five years of grocery experience, we knows the industry and knows what it takes to succeed. Our store and staff make the decisions that affect our customers. It’s our formula for success. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stongs Market Limited Partnership
Position: Delivery driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.05 to $21.25 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products, use maps and other trip planning aids, record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems and also perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able for professionalism in customer service
- The candidate should be able to prepare, package and restock goods and also load and unload goods
- The employees get dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer online or meet in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2150 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC
V7H 0B5 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!