DMS LOGISTICS LTD based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver. DMS LOGISTICS LTD is one of the best logistics and transport companies of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and they are the backbone of our success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: DMS LOGISTICS LTD
Position: Delivery driver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Shift and Early Morning
Work setting: Urban area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Transportation/travel information: Own vehicle required, vehicle supplied by employer, valid driver’s licence and also public transportation is not available
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots, gloves and cellular phone
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and also be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of transportation/travel experience like local and also provincial/territorial
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products, professionalism in customer service and also load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to use maps and other trip planning aids
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!