JMD CANADA LTD. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver. JMD CANADA LTD. serves a diverse range of customers, including manufacturers, construction companies, government agencies, and more. We have established a reputation for providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. We have a team of experienced professionals who are committed to helping customers find the right products for their needs. We are dedicated to expanding our product line and providing innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: JMD CANADA LTD.
Position: Delivery driver
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $21.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1911 33 A ST NW Edmonton, AB T6T 0L4
Transportation information: Vehicle supplied by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products, prepare, package and restock goods
- The candidates should be able to professionalism in customer service, receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidates should be able to transport and handle dangerous goods, load and unload goods, load and unload goods
- The candidates should be able to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- The candidates should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!