Floor Concepts Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery Driver. Floor Concepts Ltd. is a company known to provide floor, furniture and other interior services to homes and offices. Our company is known to offer customized interior needs in accordance to the requirements of the clients. Our company is known to provide quality flooring services at affordable charges. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Delivery Driver is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Floor Concepts Ltd.
Position: Delivery Driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Work Location Information: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves
Transportation/Travel Experience: Regional, Local
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should have professionalism in customer service
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to prepare, package and restock goods
- The candidate should be able to assemble, install and set-up merchandise/products
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to pay and receive payments for goods
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to use maps and other trip planning aids
- The candidate should be able to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
Floor Concepts Ltd. is known as an expert group of employees having flooring guidance and providing the best services to its clients. The company is known as an expert owned group providing interior services at affordable charges.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!