United Parcel Service Canada Ltd (UPS) based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery Driver. United Parcel Service Canada Ltd (UPS), an American multinational corporation established in 1907, specializes in shipping, receiving, and supply chain management. Our extensive network ensures diverse delivery options for shipments to and from Canada, with seven air hubs, 74 facilities, and 24 Supply Chain Solutions facilities strategically placed across the country. UPS prioritizes efficient and dependable package delivery, leveraging cutting-edge technology and an expansive distribution network. Our unwavering commitment to facilitating global and domestic trade guarantees swift and secure delivery of packages, earning us the trust of customers worldwide. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: United Parcel Service Canada Ltd (UPS)
Position: Delivery Driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $19.25-21.67 hourly estimated salary
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent Position
Location: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada
Job ID: R23027333
Postal Code: C1E 2A1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should have no tickets or moving violations in the past 12 months prior to applying
- The candidates should have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35 kg) without assistance occasionally (handcart available) and 150 lbs. (68 kg) with assistance
- The candidates should possess a valid G License or higher, issued in the province of Ontario
- The candidates should have no at-fault accidents or no demerit points in the past three years prior to applying
- The candidates should have the ability to read and navigate with map books
- The candidates should be able to safely and efficiently load and unload packages and parcels from delivery vehicles
- The candidates should be able to sort packages and parcels based on their destination and delivery route
- The candidates should be able to operate delivery vehicles in a safe and responsible manner, following all traffic laws and company policies
- The candidates will get paid weekly via direct deposit, paid training, employee discounts, and benefits after 1 year of employment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!