Iceberg pure water based in Prince Albert, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery truck driver. Iceberg pure water is a provider of bulk and bottled Water products/services. We are very much experienced. Our goal is to deliver pure and safe drinking water to customer’s door step with a fast and in time service. Honesty and integrity has allowed us to grow and we have great service and reputation within the insdustry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Iceberg pure water
Position: Delivery truck driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Prince Albert, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Security and safety: Bond required and driving record should checked (abstract)
Transportation/travel information: Vehicle supplied by employer and valid driver’s licence required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots, gloves and cellular phone
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines and also handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of local and regional transportation/travel
- The candidate should be able to assemble, install and set-up merchandise/products, prepare, package and restock goods and also load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products and also use maps and other trip planning aids
- The candidate should be able to professionalism in customer service and also receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to sell products over established routes and also record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
235 16 St W
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 3V4 Between 01:00 AM and 03:00 AM
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!