By The Lake Dental Inc. based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental assistant. By The Lake Dental Inc. is a full service – ‘one-stop shop’ – dental experience, where our customers will have their dream smile come true. Whatever dental needs are, we will deliver the right treatment plan for our customers. For us every smile does matter and our dental team is able to take care of and transform every single one of them. We offer a state-of-the-art, fully handicap-accessible facility, in a sophisticated and comfortable setting with a kids’ area, massage chairs, adapted bathrooms and much more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: By The Lake Dental Inc.
Position: Dental assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Work setting: Dental practice
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Credentials: Healing arts radiation protection (HARP) Certification
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, interpersonal awareness, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to prepare patients for dental examinations
- The candidates should be able to order dental and office supplies
- The candidates should be able to prepare dental instruments and filling materials, sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment
- The candidates should be able to record dental procedures performed on patients
- The candidates should be able to maintain and order supplies, perform administrative functions for the dental laboratory
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Proof of the requested certifications ) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!