Conformit Technology inc based in L is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Developer, software. Conformit Technology inc provides a comprehensive range of software solutions and services aimed at streamlining regulatory compliance processes for businesses across various industries. We monitor regulatory developments, analyze their impact, and provide timely updates to help businesses stay compliant and informed. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Conformit Technology inc
Position: Developer, software
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.00 to $40.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time – Remote work available
Location: Chicoutimi, QC
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Area of work experience: Computer software development
Credentials: Certified Computing Professional (CCP)
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidates should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidates should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidates should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidates should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The candidates will get wellness program, variable or compressed work week, team building opportunities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), on-site recreation and activities, on-site amenities, learning/training paid by employer, registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), long-term care insurance, group insurance benefits, life insurance, paramedical services coverage, disability benefits, vision care benefits, health care plan, stocks/shares, dental plan, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!