COBBLESTONE PUB & LIQUOR INC. based in Cobble Hill, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher. COBBLESTONE PUB & LIQUOR INC. offers a welcoming and enjoyable environment. With our focus on exceptional food, diverse beverage selection, attentive service, and community involvement, we have earned our reputation as a go-to establishment for a memorable dining and social experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: COBBLESTONE PUB & LIQUOR INC.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Cobble Hill, BC
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 month
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidates should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidates should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, place dishes in storage area
- The candidates should be able to scour pots and pans, handle and store cleaning products
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash, sharpen kitchen knives
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!