Jolliebee, based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher. Jolliebee is known as the flagship brand of Jollibee Foods Corporation. We are the largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company in the world. We are a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation. In our menu we offer fried chicken, french fries, pies, spaghetti, burgers, and more but with a Filipino twist. Today, we have our outlets worldwide with restaurants in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, East Asia, North America, and Europe. This employment description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. The job is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Jolliebee
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.15 per hour
Employment Type: Part time, Full time
Location: 25 Peel Centre Dr, Brampton, ON L6T 3R5, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as high school graduate, the other required qualifications are mentioned below
Experience: Candidates need an experience of minimum of 1 year of crew member experience
Work Site Environment: Production equipment, Hot and cold temperatures and a wet work area, Wet and slippery floors, Cleaning chemicals, Moderate noise level in work environment and Tensions and pressures may arise in meeting deadlines and goals
- The candidate should be able to stand/walk for the majority of their scheduled work shift
- The candidate should be able to lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use hands frequently
- The candidate should be able to bend and/or squat frequently
- The candidate should be able to climb, stoop and/or kneel rarely
- The candidate should be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- The candidate needs to see well enough to read POS screens, equipment displays, labels, job aids and instruction materials.
- The candidate needs to speak and hear well enough to receive instructions and communicate with co-workers and customers.
- The candidate is required to work irregular hours, varying work shifts schedules
- The candidate should be experienced and/or task certified crew members may also train or support training of new-hire crew members i.e., IFC (task certification) documentation
- The candidate should be able to assist the store management team in some restaurant operations related duties as necessary i.e., wastage recording, inventory of stocks, recording of temperature readings
- The candidate should have Food Safety training from an ANSI approved food safety training provider(as required by Federal, State, County or City Laws and Food Code Regulations)
- The candidate should have Food Handler Certification or equivalent
- The candidate should have essential competencies such as Food Safety Knowledge, Food Production Knowledge, Customer Service, Equipment Operation, Safety in Workplace Knowledge and Effective Communication
- The candidate should have essential traits such as Effective Communication, Takes Initiative, Persistent, Wants Challenge, Analytical, Enlists Cooperation, Numerical
- The candidate should have behavioural attributes such as Customer Focus, Excellence, Teamwork, Humility to Listen and Learn, Honesty and Integrity, Spirit of Family and Fun, Respect for Individual and Frugality
- The candidate should be able to perform food production duties or serve customers at the cash register following standard operating procedures.
- The candidate should be able to ensure operations excellence by adhering to the systems and standards of the store.
- The candidate should be able to maintain a clean and organized workstation and ensure a clean guest area.
- The candidate should be able to assist in the delivery and monitoring of quality products by checking product shelf-life, product temperature, equipment assembly and temperature setting.
- The candidate should be able to operate equipment following standard procedures, assist in some preventive maintenance and repairs in the work area to ensure continuity and efficiency of use.
- The candidate should be able to understand, follow and practice adherence to company policies, workplace safety standards, First In-First Out (FIFO) stock rotation, follows and promotes Food Safety practices, cleanliness and sanitation and good housekeeping practices.
- The candidate should be able to report workplace problems and concerns (i.e. damaged or spoiled food items) to the supervisor on duty.
- The candidate should be able to take instructions and follow identified interim, preventive and contingent actions set by the store management team.
- The candidate should be able to assist in the proper receiving, handling, storage and preparation of food and packaging materials.
- The candidate should be able to abide and follow all rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- The employees get equal employment opportunities
- The employees get accommodation facilities provided by the employer
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, vacations and sick leaves
- The employees get life insurance and disability insurance benefits
- The employees get to work in flexible schedule, optional telecommunication and work from home opportunities
- The employees get cell phone, laptop, notebook computer by the employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!