IFS Dedicated Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dispatch logistician. IFS Dedicated Inc. is a trusted logistics and transportation company specializing in providing dedicated fleet solutions. We offer tailored transportation services to meet the unique needs of businesses across various industries. With a commitment to excellence and a customer-centric approach, IFS Dedicated Inc. is the go-to partner for businesses seeking reliable and efficient transportation solutions in Brampton and beyond. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: IFS Dedicated Inc.
Position: Dispatch logistician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 to $29.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 150 Hedgedale Road, Brampton, ON L6T 5L2
Shifts: Day, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Transportation, Private sector
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- The candidates should be able to arrange for maintenance and repair work, resolve work related problems
- The candidates should be able to train workers in duties and policies, arrange training for staff
- The candidates should be able to conduct performance reviews, co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidates should be able to do requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!