United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (UPS) based in Hamilton, Ontario Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driver Helper. United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (UPS) is an American multinational shipping & receiving and supply chain management company founded in 1907. Originally known as the American Messenger Company specializing in telegraphs, UPS has grown to become a Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s largest shipping couriers. UPS is known for its efficient delivery network, cutting-edge technology, and commitment to sustainability. UPS continues to innovate and adapt to evolving market demands, making it a trusted partner for businesses and individuals. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (UPS)
Position: Driver Helper
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.65 hourly
Employment Type: Seasonal
Location: Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Shifts: Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Job ID: R23029595
Zip Code: L8E 2B1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to lift up to 70 lbs. (32 kg) unassisted
- The candidates should be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- The candidates should be able to deliver packages by means of walking
- The candidates should have strong customer service skills
- The candidates should be able to assist UPS Package Drivers with deliveries and pick-ups of UPS packages at UPS drop boxes and customer locations along a specified route
- The candidates should be able to perform in a physical, fast-paced environment involving continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages
- The candidates should be able to deliver and pick up UPS packages efficiently and effectively.
- The candidates should be able to learn and properly execute UPS package handling methods.
- The candidates will get Weekly pay, paid training, immediate access to ‘UPS Employee Discount’ program upon hire
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!