Bulls Transport Canada Ltd, based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driver, truck. Bulls Transport Canada Ltd is one of the organizations which is a part of authorized cargo moving. It suggests a modern service and a unity lead-up to delivery of furniture, appliances, the demanded items, and other stuff. People who work here may make efforts for an efficient and prompt settling process, in which customers could be protected from all upcoming difficulties. At this spot, particular attention is paid to the technical state of loading facilities, which reduces the risk of transport damage during load transportation. Terms, the order of goods shipping, and payment are reviewed with the manager in the process of placing an order. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bulls Transport Canada Ltd
Position: Driver, truck
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $28.90 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Air Brakes Endorsement, Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to handle a large workload
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do sitting
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform emergency roadside repairs
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle
- The candidate should be able to perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!