Dreams Unlimited Childcare Centre based in Summerside, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood assistant. Dreams Unlimited Childcare Centre was founded on 2004. We believe that we are a part of the community working together with parents and other community members to give children opportunities to reach their fullest potentials, fostering their strengths and interests. By working as a team, we are establishing experiences for the children to develop a positive self concept that will remain with them through adulthood. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dreams Unlimited Childcare Centre
Position: Early childhood assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.70 to $29.06 hourly for 8 to 24 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Casual employment, STUDENT JOB
Location: Summerside, PE
Shifts: Day, On Call and Morning
Work setting: Child care centre
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and vulnerable sector should checked
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate, Full time enrollment and part time enrollment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children and also guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
425 Maple Ave.
C1N 5P6 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!