Early childhood education worker
Expanding Imaginations Child Care Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood education worker. Expanding Imaginations Child Care Inc. is a family owned and operated most recognized childcare centers of Alberta. Our goal is to provide a creative, community focused, innovative program in which children can be involved in. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Expanding Imaginations Child Care Inc.
Position: Early childhood education worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work Setting: Child care centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, manually dexter and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable, someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, interpersonal awareness and also values and ethics
- The candidate should have experience with special needs children like children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children and also guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidate should be able to lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, establish guidelines for behaviour, Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children, establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children, plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children and also plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- The candidate should be able to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor and also assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1188 137 Ave SE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!