KIDZ CAVE ACADEMY INC based in Langdon, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator assistant. KIDZ CAVE ACADEMY INC is focusing in helping children develop his/her personality, mind and body to his/her full potential, as well as providing quality care and a safe environment. Our goal is to partnerships with families in caring for their children. We have many years of experienced in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KIDZ CAVE ACADEMY INC
Position: Early childhood educator assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Langdon, AB
Work setting: Day care centre or nursery school
Work site environment: Candidates should have work in non-smoking and air conditioned area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication and also excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, storytelling and also prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidate should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts, maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties and also submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children, plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours and also supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!