Garderie Lumineuses énigmes based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). Garderie Lumineuses énigmes is a second home where your child learns, laughs, grows, thrives and has fun. We use the Montesori pedagogy by promoting learning through play. Our mission is to provide high quality early learning and care in a community that fosters the well-being of each child. Our vision is to provide authentic quality childcare that specializes in the needs of educational services around our community. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Garderie Lumineuses énigmes
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 hourly for 25 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: 141 av. du Pacifique, Laval, QC, H7N 3X9
Work setting: Day care centre or nursery school
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also be punctual, reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits and also observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidate should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
141 av. du Pacifique
H7N 3X9 Between 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!