Maple Tree Children’s Centre based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). Maple Tree Children’s Centre was established in the fall of 1991. Our center is overseen by a board of directors consisting of Benedictine Sisters and lay people who are knowledgeable regarding the field of early childhood education. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maple Tree Children’s Centre
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: A1-100 Aldersmith Pl., Victoria, BC, V9A 7M8
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits, observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor and also assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- The candidate should be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!