With Our Own Two Hands Education Inc. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). With Our Own Two Hands Education Inc. aims to provide quality education, promote literacy, and foster skill development. We believes in the importance of holistic education, encompassing academic learning, life skills, health education, and cultural enrichment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: With Our Own Two Hands Education Inc.
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Credentials: Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidates should be able to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidates should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- The candidates should be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!