1st Step Montessori Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). 1st Step Montessori Inc. offers a carefully crafted curriculum that encompasses a wide range of subjects, including language, mathematics, science, cultural studies, and practical life skills. The learning environment in our school is designed to foster creativity, curiosity, and social development. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 1st Step Montessori Inc.
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 10409 Dunlop Rd, Delta, BC V4C 2L1
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidates should be able to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidates should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- The candidates should be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The candidates should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidates should be able to plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!