Children’s Circle Montessori School based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). Children’s Circle Montessori School is one of the best montessori schools of the town. Our school with 2 Toddler classrooms and 4 Casa classrooms offer a complete Montessori curriculum. We provides teachers with the tools to successfully lead students through montessori curriculum and to be inspired and inspire others. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Children’s Circle Montessori School
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Child care centre and urban area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked, medical exam required, immunization records required, Tuberculosis test required and vulnerable sector should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Emergency child care first aid and CPR, Food allergy and anaphylaxis training, Member of the College of Early Childhood Educators (CECE), Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Montessori Early Childhood Teacher Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, manually dexter and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also be reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity and also guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidate should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods, discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, have knowledge of Day Nurseries Act and also have knowledge of licensing regulations
- The candidate should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children, establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children and also plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!