Early childhood educator (ECE)
CEFA Lions Gate based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (ECE). CEFA Lions Gate was established in 1998 and is Canada’s leading private school for children ages one to five. Our proprietary, award-winning curriculum is based on the latest research in child and brain development and helps get children ready for kindergarten. Our full-day early childhood education and junior kindergarten programs offer the finest and most sophisticated Early Learning daycare and preschool programs in Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CEFA Lions Gate
Position: Early childhood educator (ECE)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Work setting: Child care centre
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, storytelling, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits and also observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings and also plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
1721 lions gate lane
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!