Joyful Christian Childcare Abbotsford (JCCA) based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early Childhood Educator (ECE). Joyful Christian Childcare Abbotsford (JCCA) works with a mission to provide excellence in early childhood education to prepare your child for their future enrolment in our school system. We work by providing our students with an exceptional learning environment that encourages natural curiosity, creative problem solving, and building confidence in our students’ natural abilities. We are seen as partners with parents on the meaningful learning journey of their children. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Name: Joyful Christian Childcare Abbotsford (JCCA)
Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Child care centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1-2 years
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers also develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidate should have storytelling skills also be able to supervise staff, trainees or volunteers
- The candidate should be able to lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest also support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidate should be able to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records also engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidate should be able to provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity also guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidate should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties also prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidate should be able to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor also submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings also have knowledge of licensing regulations
- The candidate should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members also attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidate should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2597 Bourquin Crescent E
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!