Early childhood educator (ECE)
Creative Childcare Centre Inc. based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (ECE). Creative Childcare Centre Inc. provides two different services to meet your child’s educational and childcare needs. We strongly believe that both play and academic are very important for children in their early stage. We understand that each child has a unique personality and has different learning abilities. We committed to offer a balancing program to help each child to learn through academic, arts, music, drama and free play. Our goal is not only helping your child to develop a basic academic foundation, we also want the child can become independent, confident and self discipline. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Creative Childcare Centre Inc.
Position: Early childhood educator (ECE)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.11 to $29.06 hourly for 42.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Child care centre
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked, Child Abuse Registry should checked and vulnerable sector should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development supervisor (ECE level 3), Emergency child care first aid and CPR, First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication and also interpersonal awareness
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children and also engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits and also maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- The candidate should be able to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors, knowledge of licensing regulations and also plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!