The Home Depot based in Prince George, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical & Plumbing Sales Associate. The Home Depot is the Canadian arm of the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Our company has 182 stores in 10 Canadian provinces. We have employed more than 30,000 associates from coast-to-coast. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Electrical & Plumbing Sales Associate
Employment Type: Part-time
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Location: 5959 O’Grady Road, Prince George, BC V2N 6Z5
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $600.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Shift: To be determined
Department: Retail Store Opportunities
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience the details are mentioned below
- The candidate should be able to do some Heavy lifting tasks and also have physical activities such as bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time
- The candidate should be comfortable with ladders and also should be comfortable lifting merchandise to organize for customer pick up
- The candidate should be able to work in cooperation with their supervisors and other sales associates in various departments. Specific store departments may include Lumber, Building Materials, Paint, Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Seasonal and Tool Rental.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask
- The candidate should have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends and also have experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- The candidate having experience working in a sales driven environment is an asset and also have an excellent communication and reading skills
- The candidate should have an excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills and also having trade experience is an asset
- The candidate should be proficient with computers and also be detailed oriented
- The candidate should be able to provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance
- The candidate should be able to ask open ended questions about customer’s projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
- The candidate should be able to describe features and benefits of merchandise and also explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed
- The candidate should be able to maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean and safe
- The candidate should be able to pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up and also utilize computer terminals and/or Home Depot portable phone to check inventory, look-up orders and notify customers when product is ready for pick-up
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!