TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical products labourer. TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC is a reputable aviation company which is specializing in aircraft charter services and aviation logistics. Toronto Sky Aviation has established itself as a trusted provider in the industry. With a fleet of well-maintained aircraft and a team of highly skilled pilots and crew members, we offer efficient and reliable air transportation solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC
Position: Electrical products labourer
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 42.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Concord, ON
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate, Electrical products manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, life insurance, travel insurance, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!