Allied Crane Ltd. based in Maple Ridge, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical technician. Allied crane is a leader in the crane industry, well respected, dedicated to our clients and known for our exceptional service. We are a family owned, full service Tower Crane company committed to providing our customers with the best Tower Cranes and support products available in the industry, with outstanding sales support, installation, repair, service and parts. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Allied Crane Ltd.
Position: Electrical technician
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary:$34.00 to $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights, hot and cold/refrigerated area
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have qualification of trades certificate or diplomaor equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Equipment, eystems and controls experience: Electronic testing equipment and systems
Area of specialization: Testing, Installation, Repair, Troubleshooting
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work underpressure, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be Physically demanding and willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able to sound discrimination and distinguish between colours
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills and values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be accurate, efficient, organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to design, develop and test power equipment and systems
- The candidate should assist in preparing estimates, schedules, specifications and reports, inspecting, testing and adjusting electronic components
- The candidate should be able to write specifications, install, maintain and service equipment, and calibrate electronic equipment and instruments
- The candidate should collect and compile operational or experimental data and carry out applied research in fields of electrical and electronic engineering and physics
- The candidate should conduct or supervise the installation, commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems
- The candidate should set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, References attesting experience, and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!