Efficient Electric Inc based in York, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. Efficient Electric Inc is an electrical contractor company that focuses on energy efficient and environmentally friendly products and services. The team provides quality and affordable services for a wide range of electrical projects such as new residential construction, home renovations, heat pump installs, solar installs, and small commercial projects. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Efficient Electric Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $33.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: York, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work setting: Construction, Commercial, Residential, Troubleshooting/diagnostic
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as trade certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own tools/equipment: Tools, Safety equipment/gear, Steel-toed safety boots
Credentials: Electrician Trade Certification
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors, at heights, confined spaces, wet/damp, noisy, odours, dusty, and cold/refrigerated area
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to install underground wiring and cables, install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- The candidates should be able to design and construct single-phase service for single or multimeter installations, splice, join and connect wires, test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- The candidates should be able to troubleshoot and isolate faults, instruct apprentices, supervise other workers
- The candidates should be able to ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs, renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- The candidates should be able to conduct preventive maintenance programs, read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!