Credible Electric Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. Credible Electric Ltd. is a reputable electrical company which offers a comprehensive range of electrical services, including installations, repairs, maintenance, and upgrades. With a strong commitment to safety and adherence to industry regulations, Credible Electric Ltd. ensures that all our electrical work is conducted with precision and in compliance with relevant codes and standards. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Credible Electric Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 14610 84A AVE Surrey, BC V3S 7R4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Morning
Work setting: Construction, Repair, Various locations, Maintenance, Commercial, Residential, Installation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be client focus and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes, splice, join and connect wires
- The candidates should be able to test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, troubleshoot and isolate faults
- The candidates should be able to connect power to audio and visual equipment, install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- The candidates should be able to estimate costs and materials, renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- The candidates should be able to conduct preventive maintenance programs, read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!