Clarus Electric Corp based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. Clarus Electric Corp specialize in all aspects of electrical, from Multi-Unit Residential, Commercial, Single Family Dwellings, Small Projects, Service, and Maintenance. We take pride in all our installation, and ensure the product we deliver is of the highest standards. Our mission is to also build long term relationships by approaching all aspects of our business with honesty and integrity. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Clarus Electric Corp
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Various locations, commercial and residential
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to install underground wiring and cables, install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes, install surface mount and/or overhead cables and also install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems
- The candidate should be able to test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, troubleshoot and isolate faults and also conduct preventive maintenance programs
- The candidate should be able to splice, join and connect wires, connect power to audio and visual equipment, ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs and also renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!