Groupe Beauchesne based in Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Elemental worker – packaging. Groupe Beauchesne established itself as a leader in the delivery of drywall and various related accessories since 1964. We also became a pioneer in delivery by boom truck, thereby allowing us to achieve a delivery efficiency and a service quality that are still at the heart of our identity today. We developed, year after year, strategic partnership that allow us to have one of the highest volume of gypsum purchases in Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Groupe Beauchesne
Position: Elemental worker – packaging
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, QC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products and also transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!