Real Earth Bounty Holdings Ltd based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Export sales manager. Real Earth Bounty Holdings Ltd invest in cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with industry experts to explore new farming techniques, improve crop varieties, and enhance the nutritional value of their products. By staying at the forefront of agricultural innovation, we consistently deliver superior produce that meets the evolving needs and preferences of consumers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Real Earth Bounty Holdings Ltd
Position: Export sales manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $55.60 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time – Virtual jobs
Location: Burnaby, BC
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Transportation information: Travel expenses paid by employer, Willing to travel regularly
Work setting: Various locations
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Own tools/equipment: Cellular phone, Internet access, Computer
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focus, and initiative
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to determine strategic planning related to new product lines, organize regional and divisional sales operations
- The candidates should be able to establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- The candidates should be able to lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- The candidates should be able to plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- The candidates should be able to recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, health care plan, and dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!