Coastal Metals Ltd based in StreetBeresford, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fabricator, metal – structural metal and platework. Coastal Metals Ltd prioritize eco-friendly practices and ensure that their manufacturing processes adhere to the highest standards of environmental protection. Our team of dedicated experts works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and deliver tailor-made solutions that exceed expectations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Coastal Metals Ltd
Position: Fabricator, metal – structural metal and platework
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.00 to $34.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 430 Industrial Street Beresford, NB E8K 2C2
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as registered Apprenticeship certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Area of specialization: Structural metal or steel, Platework, Boilers, Tanks
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be organized, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints
- The candidates should be able to weld or bolt sections together
- The candidates should be able to install fabricated components in final product
- The candidates should be able to study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
- The candidates will get paid time off (volunteering or personal days), group insurance benefits, disability benefits, vision care benefits, dental plan, health care plan, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
430 Industrial Street
Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!