Fenêtres Form-Tech inc based in Saint-Rosaire, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Assembler, Wood Products. Fenêtres Form-Tech inc can be termed as a pro wood item maker. We are known to build custom wood products in accordance with the requests of the clients. Our company is known as a team of professionals working on the requirements of its customers. We are known to get work from our services and get recursive customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Fenêtres Form-Tech inc
Position: Factory Assembler, Wood Products
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint-Rosaire, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Overtime, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Power tools, Small hand tool, Pneumatic devices
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to assemble wood products such as window sashes, doors, boxes, pallets, ladders and barrels
- The candidate should be able to record information on products inspected
- The candidate should be able to assemble door panels, trusses or modular components to make prefabricated housing
- The candidate should be able to pack items for shipping and distribution
- The candidate should be able to reinforce assembled products with dowelling or other supports
- The candidate should be able to inspect wood products for conformance to quality standards
- The candidate should be able to mark defective parts or products for repair
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!