Interstar Materials, Inc. based in Sherbrooke, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Helper. Interstar Materials, Inc. is known to have leveraged our expertise in the concrete industry to offer you more than just products. We have color and concrete experts, technical support and professional marketing services that will help you grow your business. Our company is known to do what is the best, and we’ll provide you with the tools and support you need to get the job done. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Interstar Materials, Inc.
Position: Factory Helper
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4255 Portland Boulevard, Sherbrooke, QC, J1L 3A5
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Hot, Noisy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get health benefits such as dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application:
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!