Accurate Aluminum Ltd. based in Burnaby, BC is looking for a factory helper with 2 vacancies. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible on a full-time basis.
Employer Name: Accurate Aluminum Ltd
Position: Factory Helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.10 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate will be required to clean machines.
- The candidate will be required to work in the immediate work areas.
- The candidate will be required to assist machine operators.
- The candidate will be required to assist assemblers.
- The candidate will be required to assist other workers.
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout the plant manually or using powered equipment.
- No degree, certificate or diploma is required.
- The candidate with no experience can apply for the job.
- The candidate should have the ability to effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have flexibility.
- The candidate should have dependability.
- The candidate should have reliability.
- The candidate should have punctuality.
- The candidate should have the ability to be a team player.
- The candidate should know English or French.
- Anyone who is eligible to work in Canada can apply for this job otherwise the application will not be considered valid.
How to Apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!