Confection C. Cliche based in Saint-Odilon, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer, Garments. Confection C. Cliche is a family owned business that is specialized, at the time, in the cutting and manufacture of women’s clothing. We are known to work with manufacturing private label knitwear and offer all services, from design to distribution. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer’s Name: Confection C. Cliche
Position: Factory Labourer, Garments
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 363 rue Langevin, Saint-Odilon, QC, G0S 3A0
Job ID: 22052401
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Clothing/textile manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be physically demanding
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
In 1979, Confection C. Cliche was founded by Mr. Clément Cliche. Working for years, today the family business is owned by Stéphane and Mickael Cliche, two of Mr. Clément Cliches children. Today the company is known for two new departments stem from Confection C. Cliche inc., Altis Creation that specialises in corporate and sports clothing and EMO363 that specialises in online selling.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, copy of portfolio or relevant work examples and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!