Precise Tool and Die Limited based in Whitby, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer-Manufacturing Precise Tool and Die Limited is a die company having over 100 CNC machines and over 200,000 square feet of floor space. Our company is known to pride itself on being large enough to win bids against large rivals, but small enough to provide each of our clients an unmatched level of personalization and attention. Our company is known to have an overall commitment to quality, precision workmanship, and on-time delivery, attracting customers from companies around the eastern United States. In all, we are always known to take an extra step for our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: Precise Tool and Die Limited
Position: Factory Labourer-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 43.75 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Whitby, ON
Job ID: 22052501
Work Site Environment: Noisy
Work Location Information: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to have various career development opportunities
- The employees get Health benefits such as Health care plan and Dental plan
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
Founded in 1974, Precise Tool and Die Limited has started off as a quick turn around small parts manufacturer. Over the next few years, the company grew and expanded, diversifying its capabilities and earning its reputation by building special machinery and prototype equipment for several local industries. Throughout this time, the company also built up its CNC machine tool base to support the efforts of its design and build department.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!