Welded Tube of Canada Corp. based in Welland, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer-Manufacturing. Welded Tube of Canada Corp. is known to own and operate five manufacturing and finishing facilities strategically located in Canada and the U.S. to ideally serve the North American marketplace. We have been working through continued investment in state of the art equipment, technology and operating systems. Our employees are recognized as industry leaders in each of their three business groups. Our employees are known to be committed to provide excellence in product quality, service and ultimate value to a diversified customer base is unassailable.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Night, Weekend, Shift and Overtime shifts.
Employer Name: Welded Tube of Canada Corp.
Position: Factory Labourer-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.58 to $21.73 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 191 Ridge Rd., Welland, ON, L3B 5N7
Job ID: 22052504
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, 06:00 to 18:00
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits as per the collective agreement and bonus
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as parking available by the employer
Since 1970, Welded Tube of Canada Corp. has been working with three divisions of energy: Energy Tubulars (OCTG), ERW Mechanical and HSS. The company has been headquartered in Concord, Ontario, Canada. The company has known to be working through continued investment in state of the art equipment, technology and operating systems.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!