Groupe PureSphera inc. based in Bécancour, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing. Groupe PureSphera inc. offers comprehensive recycling and recovery services for a wide range of materials, including plastics, paper, metals, and electronics. We utilizes state-of-the-art recycling facilities and processes to efficiently recover valuable resources from waste streams, reducing the environmental impact and promoting a circular economy. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of factory labourer – manufacturing is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Groupe PureSphera inc.
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.18 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Bécancour, QC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, copy of portfolio, or relevant work examples) through the below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!