AV Coatings Ltd. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker, – manufacturing. AV Coatings Ltd. has over 40 years’ engineering experience. Our extensive engineering background enables us to provide expert tailoring of our polyurea and polyurethane coatings to our customers’ needs. Pioneering polyurea and polyurethane coating in the canada, we are helping to change the face of commercial, industrial and domestic coating application with our revolutionary product. We are committed to delivering a first-class service for all of our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: AV Coatings Ltd.
Position: Factory Worker, – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The employer stated that this is a green job because the position which involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes and also supporting green economy sectors.
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- The employees get other benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer and free Parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!