Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. based in Bridgewater, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker – manufacturing. Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. is living together, with passion, the adventure of better mobility for everyone, everywhere in the world by innovating every day since 1889. Currently, we have 3500 employees-approximately 3300 in Nova Scotia and 170 in our Marketing and Sales offices in Laval, Quebec and across Canada. We are the largest private manufacturer employer in Nova Scotia. Today in a growing world with demanding environmental requirements, our challenge is to innovate to invent the mobility of tomorrow, a profound shift towards cleaner, more connected road mobility that makes more efficient use of energy and raw materials. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Michelin North America (Canada) Inc
Position: Factory Worker – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $24.02 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 233 Logan Road, Bridgewater, NS, B4V 3T3
Shifts: Day, Night and Weekend
Work setting: Rubber products manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products, perform other labouring and elemental activities and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and also vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus and also stocks/shares
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, maternity and parental benefits, other benefits, pension plan, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and also Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, on-site recreation and activities, team building opportunities, parking availability, travel insurance and also wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!