VISHVA TRADING COMPANY LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory worker – material handling. VISHVA TRADING COMPANY LTD had a humble start in the early 60’s as a modest manufacturing unit and during last 6 decades it has gradually expanded its activities to keep pace with the industrialization of the country. Our vision is to be established as a global leader to engineer, manufacture, supply and install technologically advanced solutions in Mining, Railway, Power, Steel, Defence, Firefighting, OGP, ADM segment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VISHVA TRADING COMPANY LTD
Position: Factory worker – Warehouse material handling
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Urban area and private sector
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods, make labels and attach to goods, wrap goods
pack and unpack goods, sort, crate and stack goods, install, lash and secure goods and also transport and distribute materials and goods
- The candidate should be able to build pallets, load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment and also organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products and also operate computerized inventory control systems
- The candidate should be able to ship orders and also pick orders and stock
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!