Louis Kotnjek based in Newmarket, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Family Caregiver. Louis Kotnjek is living in Newmarket, ON. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning shifts. This position of Family Caregiver is approved by the LMIA.
Employer Name: Louis Kotnjek
Position: Family Caregiver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Newmarket, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Work Location Information: Room and board provided, Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Weight Handling: Between 45 and 60 kg (100-132 lbs)
Target Audience: Elderly, Persons with physical disabilities, Persons with a disability, Females
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to provide personal care
- The candidate should be able to provide companionship
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to launder clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to collect specimens
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- The candidate should be able to administer medications
- The candidate should be able to assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- The candidate should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The employees get to work in a family environment
- The employees get accomodation available by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
There is no company information available, as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter, reference attesting experience, letter of recommendation and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!