Lollileaf BC Growers Ltd. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm boss. Lollileaf BC Growers Ltd. is providing consumers with top-notch cannabis products. Our state-of-the-art facilities utilize cutting-edge technology and industry best practices to cultivate high-quality, organically grown cannabis strains. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lollileaf BC Growers Ltd.
Position: Farm boss
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.72 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Supervision: 3-4 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and machinery experience: Automated irrigation system, Feeding and watering system, Fertilizer applicator, Tractor
Type of crops: Herbs
Own tools/equipment: Safety equipment/gear, Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to do floriculture production, organic farming, and horticultural field crop
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean greenhouse
- The candidates should be able to mix fertilizer, soil fertility programs
- The candidates should be able to provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidates will get team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!