Duban Farms Ltd based in Coalhurst, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm foreman/woman. Duban Farms Ltd is a form where we offer a wide variety of premium quality, farm-fresh vegetables, fruits, and other various crops from our farm. Our trained and hardworking staff work continuously to satisfy the customers through products and services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Duban Farms Ltd
Position: Farm foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Box 8 Coalhurst, AB T0L 0V0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Rural area
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Equipment and machinery experience: Automated irrigation system, Bulk handling system, Harvesters, Seed drill, Tractor
Area of specialization: Agricultural crop service
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to do hay farming, organic farming, wheat farming, grain, oil and forage crop farming, and other grain farming
- The candidates should be organized, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- The candidates should be able to ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations, maintain work records and logs
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform general farm duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!