Winco Canadian Ginseng Ltd based in Vanessa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Labourer. Winco Canadian Ginseng Ltd is a major part of the Forest Nurseries and Gathering of Forest Products Industry. In Vanessa, we have achieved a large-scale, commercial beginning through the efforts of the family. We are known to grow ginseng with seeds cultivated from wild ginseng. Our growers are known to produce ginseng with the genetic heritage.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Winco Canadian Ginseng Ltd
Position: Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 13
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 60 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vanessa, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Ginseng
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to work in a family owned company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary, pension plans, retirement plans etc.
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, vacations, casual leaves etc.
With working for years, today Winco Canadian Ginseng Ltd is making a sales of $183,333 in USD. The company is known to have experienced employees, growing ginseng using advanced techniques, with developing those techniques. The company is known to serve pure and the best quality ginseng.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!