Vilaca Farms Inc. based in Brantford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Labourer. Vilaca Farms Inc. is known to operate and maintain advanced farm machinery and equipment. We are known to do vegetables and melon farming (except for potatoes). We are known to produce and supply organic vegetables. No doubt we use advanced techniques, but we only provide pure and organic vegetables without any preservatives. We are known for our experienced group of employees. We are known for our employees, who are learning regularly and also developing our farming business with more and more advanced techniques.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates need to work in Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours and Early Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Vilaca Farms Inc.
Position: Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 14
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 157 Pleasant Ridge Road, Brantford, ON, N3R 0B8
Shifts: Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Odours, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Candidates don’t need any credentials although having credentials is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques with having career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial and leave benefits
Working for years, today, Vilaca Farms Inc. is a major part of Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting companies of Canada. The company is known to be growing for years and today supplying farming products all over Canada. Today, the company provides both options, to buy products both online and offline.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!