1200614 BC Ltd. was established in March of 2019 with dedication to provide its production to local communities. The business was started with a commitment to provide excellence and high-quality customer service. It serves people all around British Columbia with different vegetables like Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Carrots, Cauliflower, Lettuce, Mustards, Beans, Garlic, Potatoes, Spinach, tomatoes, corn, watermelon etc. It has a great team that strives in focusing on attention, as it allows the company to produce high-quality products.
As of now, 1200614 B.C. Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Farm Supervisor from any of the eligible candidates with an attractive salary. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Full Job Description
Employer Name: 1200614 B.C. Ltd.
Position: Farm Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 2-3 Years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, sitting and walking
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to hire and train staff
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 and 16-20 people
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have field crops skills such as hoeing crops and vegetable culling
- The candidate needs to have farm supervisors skills such as maintaining quality control and production records
- The candidate needs to have farm supervisors skills such as coordinating and supervising the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidate needs to have farm supervisors skills such as developing work schedules and establishing procedures
- The candidate needs to have farm supervisors skills such as supervising and overseeing breeding and other livestock-related programs
- The candidate needs to have farm supervisors skills such as supervising and overseeing growing and other crop-related operations
- The candidate needs to have farm supervisors skills such as ensuring farm safety and biosecurity procedures are followed
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation benefits, paid leaves etc.
- The employees get to learn about various farm techniques and improving technologies for production
- The employees get health benefits, they get a generous amount from the company to spend on their health
1200614 BC Ltd is known to be formed with core values in order to deliver exceptional services to get clients. The company works with a goal to maintain its quality as it is essential in every aspect of work.
How to apply:
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The candidate could be anyone from the group of Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, who just has to be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada and a candidate who has a work permit in Canada.
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!