Chans Nursery Ltd based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm supervisor. Chans Nursery Ltd offers a wide variety of plant species, including ornamental plants, shrubs, flowers, and trees suited for various landscapes and gardening needs. Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides expert advice and guidance to customers, ensuring they find the perfect plants to enhance their gardens or landscapes. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Chans Nursery Ltd
Position: Farm Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidates should be able to develop work schedules and establish procedures
- The candidates should be able to maintain quality control and production records
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
14611 Westminster hwy
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!